installing stuff

Motorsports banter, suggestions, ideas, and general armchair racing.

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

CivicSiguy

installing stuff

Post by CivicSiguy » Thu May 22, 2008 10:00 pm

So I ordered my Progress liner springs, camber kit, and dampeners today...

the only problem is I have no idea what i'm doing as far as installing them goes. Anyone know a good place?

I think I might need an alignment after I do this from what I understand as well.
Don Peak
STX 225
08' Civic Si

VTEC = u got owned

AutoXChris

Post by AutoXChris » Fri May 23, 2008 12:44 am

GL Moore on Chesnut Expressway does awesome suspension work!
speed is relative... ...but the feeling is absolute

RobertB

installing items & alignments

Post by RobertB » Fri May 23, 2008 3:40 pm

If your interested, we, Reliable Imports, can install any suspension or performance items you have or would like to have. One of my tech's Clint (STS 6) is super at this kind of work & truly understands suspension geomentry. We can handle the alignments to factory or to whatever specs you would like. I have new alignment equipment, New tire equipment Mount anything you can dream of, computer balancers, spring compressors, all the tools to do the job correctly the first time. Don't be afaird of the dealership prices, I will work a deal for all racers on any services performed. Call me, Robert, thru the week at 417-864-6800 ext 1316.

drivehard

Post by drivehard » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:44 pm

I do all of my own installing. But, I have been doing this for 22 yrs. Go figure. I do some work on the side, on a job to job basis, and dependind on the time frame. However, I do not have the equipement to do alignments. That shouldn't be a problem though. I charge $30 an hour flat rate, and oh, I am ASE certified.
CRUX[kruks] 1. of perplexing difficulty. 2. the essential or most important point.

DRIVE HARD, DRIVE FAST, DON'T MISS YOUR POINT!!!!

drivehard

Post by drivehard » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:46 pm

I almost forgot, you can reach me by E-mail, or phone. rmclaren@centurytel.net, or phone (417)872-6637. You may have to leave a message.
CRUX[kruks] 1. of perplexing difficulty. 2. the essential or most important point.

DRIVE HARD, DRIVE FAST, DON'T MISS YOUR POINT!!!!