szegediner gulasch

Motorsports banter, suggestions, ideas, and general armchair racing.

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

killerbracing

szegediner gulasch

Post by killerbracing » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:22 pm

uh zdaemon src is probaly worst place to start, considering how complex and in depth the code is and considering how many files classes are all included. if you want to learn c++, get a book lea
I still think there is some value in chapter-specific Alumni Associations, especially in terms of relating back to the home chapter and the communication problems that have existed there Also, while
We whiffed on all of our maxes, but parts of our net came through, and we ended getting what we needed most, which was a replacement for graduated SG Daniel Malcolm Our class ended up at a respectabl
blood sugar and increase insulin levels, trigly cerides and body m ass i ndex (the m easure for with the FDA's GRAS safety requirements. into 4 tbsp sweet almond oil to
Last edited by killerbracing on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

drivehard

Post by drivehard » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:06 pm

Um, maybe. Totally stock cars, and of what sort?
CRUX[kruks] 1. of perplexing difficulty. 2. the essential or most important point.

DRIVE HARD, DRIVE FAST, DON'T MISS YOUR POINT!!!!

scoTT

Post by scoTT » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:23 pm

I would build a mk1 vw rabbit just for it :)
Scott Mahaffey FSP 187
2007 VW Rabbit 2.5l

killerbracing

Post by killerbracing » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:26 pm

The reason why I'm asking, is there is a land owner that is willing to build a track. He needs enough interest to do it. He can't afford to pave it, so it would have to be run on maintained dirt.