OMRSCCA Solo2 Event #2 :: 5/16

Upcoming event announcements, results, and discussions.

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

AutoXChris

Post by AutoXChris » Sat May 15, 2010 9:24 pm

bradeldred wrote:Well with an 80% chance of rain tomorrow, I probably won’t be able to make it out to this one.
You are a Pantie Wuss... :roll:
speed is relative... ...but the feeling is absolute

Unstable

Post by Unstable » Sun May 16, 2010 5:33 am

AutoXChris wrote:
bradeldred wrote:Well with an 80% chance of rain tomorrow, I probably won’t be able to make it out to this one.
You are a Pantie Wuss... :roll:
Ditto
Crazy Eddie Hall :: '92 Civic HB red (Pepe' - my lil' mule) :: XP #97 & PF #97:: Team Krazo Racing

mulkio

Water Warning.....

Post by mulkio » Sun May 16, 2010 6:27 am

watch for high water when coming to event this morning.. approach from Alt route due to some flash flooding...
J. MULKEY
17 WRX
# 8 DS

SilverYota

Post by SilverYota » Sun May 16, 2010 6:36 am

Update from the Crowder lot:

Lightning just quit and we are setting up right now. Come on down.
Matt Longpine
'88 MR2

g3joshua

Post by g3joshua » Sun May 16, 2010 6:05 pm

Just want to stop in and say thanks for another great water logged event. It was a blast today.
Nah, Just a Nerd!

Bullitt2954

Post by Bullitt2954 » Sun May 16, 2010 6:34 pm

WOOOOOOOT! Another Wet-One in the Can!

GO Nick Swanson! Don't see the Man for like 8 months; Bada-bing, Bada-boom the dude shows up - walks away with All the Marbles! Class (STX), Raw, and Pax wins! AWD is Unfair! I Protest!

Thanks to all of yous guys that put in a wet days work makin' this thing pocka-pocka so schmoovely down the track! Too many to name, you know who you are........

Double-thanks to Bobby Jasan for luggin' that trailer back and forth, storage, and all the work you've done on it.

Triple-thanks to Matt (and Natasha!) Longpine, Jim Rowland, Korry Berger, Matt Peck, Bobby, and everyone else I'm missing that helped set-up and gave their Time to the Club yesterday: yous guys Roxxorz!

Natasha, How the F-bomb do you drive that Fast without so much as a coursewalk?
-Scott Creech, #54STF - Hyundai Veloster "The BluMeanie!"

Parfois, on fait pas semblant

"The key to happiness is; If you cannot learn to do something well; learn to enjoy doing it poorly..."

SilverYota

Post by SilverYota » Sun May 16, 2010 7:30 pm

Thanks Bullitt2954, and thanks to all of the great volunteers, you are what make these events a success. The only thing that I might add it a great big thanks to both of the Creechs like always for all that you do and a congratulations to Scott on the 2nd place in PAX. It must almost hurt to be that close but I wouldn't know since I have never been there.

Results have been posted

Chris I just noticed that I forgot to change your class to STS I have made a note and plan on doing so tomorrow.
Matt Longpine
'88 MR2

Bullitt2954

Post by Bullitt2954 » Sun May 16, 2010 8:08 pm

SilverYota wrote:Thanks Bullitt2954, and thanks to all of the great volunteers, you are what make these events a success. The only thing that I might add it a great big thanks to both of the Creechs like always for all that you do and a congratulations to Scott on the 2nd place in PAX. It must almost hurt to be that close but I wouldn't know since I have never been there.
You're quite welcome.

And Hurt? - Nah! I'm Stoked to be there!

Seriously, I watched Nick's runs (as much as I could, running right behind him!) - I tried to "follow" him as best I could around the course - he earned those 1st-place positions today, no doubt about it.

Now, if he'd gone to the EVO and came back and really put a whuppin' on us all, THAT would have hurt!
-Scott Creech, #54STF - Hyundai Veloster "The BluMeanie!"

Parfois, on fait pas semblant

"The key to happiness is; If you cannot learn to do something well; learn to enjoy doing it poorly..."

AutoXChris

Post by AutoXChris » Sun May 16, 2010 9:01 pm

SilverYota wrote: Results have been posted

Chris I just noticed that I forgot to change your class to STS I have made a note and plan on doing so tomorrow.
Awesome! Also i noticed i wasnt in the Pax Listing either...

Absolutly Awesome Event guys! It was so good to be back out there again! :D

SilverYota

Post by SilverYota » Mon May 17, 2010 4:54 pm

AutoXChris wrote:Awesome! Also i noticed i wasnt in the Pax Listing either...
Results have been re-posted with you in STS now, and you went from 24th in PAX to 20th now that you are in the correct class. I noticed the mis-classification during the trophy presentation but forgot to fix it before shutting the computer down.
Matt Longpine
'88 MR2

AutoXChris

Post by AutoXChris » Mon May 17, 2010 10:58 pm

Next Time, I'll get there earlier so i can pick a job that will alow me to take pictures, opposite my heat!

Unstable

Post by Unstable » Tue May 18, 2010 5:40 am

Chris = getting there early
Isn't that an oxymoron?

I wish I could get FB to let me upload the video.
Guess I will just have to remove the tunes and just upload the vid to YouTube. :(
Crazy Eddie Hall :: '92 Civic HB red (Pepe' - my lil' mule) :: XP #97 & PF #97:: Team Krazo Racing

FlatBlack

Post by FlatBlack » Tue May 18, 2010 2:43 pm

Bullitt2954 wrote: Triple-thanks to Matt (and Natasha!) Longpine, Jim Rowland, Korry Berger, Mat Peck, Bobby, and everyone else I'm missing that helped set-up and gave their Time to the Club yesterday: yous guys Roxxorz!
I'm just happy to be here, and that these events are so close to NWA 8) Please give me a call in the future if you guys could use an extra set of hands/feet in setup and tear down.

I really wish I'd have met Korry and Jim last Spring haha. My PAX was rubbish, I'm going to be stalking Korry next weekend to try and pick some pointers from him.
Mat #67
96 Nissan 240SX [SM]
05 Forester XT [SM]
02 GMC Sierra Z71 4x4 5.3L [Tow Rig]