Volunteers for Neosho this weekend

Upcoming event announcements, results, and discussions.

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

JimR

Volunteers for Neosho this weekend

Post by JimR » Tue May 10, 2011 9:17 am

We're looking for a few extra hands for the divisional this weekend. If you can help for just a little bit, let me know! 8)

Site setup
When: Friday early afternoon
Where: autocross pad

I will be doing course setup on Friday after I make a couple of in-town stops later in the morning.

I need a little help in setting up barriers, flag rope, grid spots, chalk, etc. The usuals. People will begin arriving late in the afternoon for paddock parking and course walks, and we need to be ready.

Registration
When: Friday ~5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Where: tech building near autocross pad

Donna, our divisional Solo steward, will not be available to help Friday evening as usual due to travel, and I may be tied up with final course setup initially. Could you be available a little before 5PM, or maybe a little while after as relief?

The work would be hanging out and helping entrants get through the registration process. This is usually no more complicated than, say, checking a driver's license and SCCA card or giving someone a packet, or letting them know their work assignment (run/work will already be established beforehand).

Banquet Tables
When: Saturday daytime
Where: Neosho Civic, downtown Neosho

Around noon or so, I will need a person or two to go with me to unlock the Neosho Civic center and take the folding tables off the racks and put them down on the floor. The caterers handle the rest of setup.

Thanks!
Jim Rowland - Your friendly OMR volunteer at large
'92 Sentra SE-R / '15 FR-S / '04 Silverado HD

Ironhead

Post by Ironhead » Tue May 10, 2011 11:26 am

Sorry I've not been able to help Jimmers. Unlike the previous two years, I'm actually employed right now.

I should be on site by 5:00pm or shortly thereafter. I'll do what I can to help after unloading the car / dropping the trailer.
Korry
1996 Camaro Z28 - 96 ESP
Simple and crude, but effective. The car too.

Bullitt2954

Post by Bullitt2954 » Tue May 10, 2011 12:06 pm

Ironhead wrote:Sorry I've not been able to help Jimmers. Unlike the previous two years, I'm actually employed right now.

I should be on site by 5:00pm or shortly thereafter. I'll do what I can to help after unloading the car / dropping the trailer.

Just Quit, and Autocross full-time for a livin'.....
-Scott Creech, #54STF - Hyundai Veloster "The BluMeanie!"

Parfois, on fait pas semblant

"The key to happiness is; If you cannot learn to do something well; learn to enjoy doing it poorly..."

redazz

friday afternoon

Post by redazz » Tue May 10, 2011 7:49 pm

jim, i can be there around 3:00 friday aftrnoon

john