OMRSCCA 2016 Solo event #7

Upcoming event announcements, results, and discussions.

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

flogger

OMRSCCA 2016 Solo event #7

Post by flogger » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:41 pm

results are posted:

http://omrscca.org/results

I realize there are a couple instances in the results where the time differentials are not listed or are incorrect. The actual times shown are correct and audited, it just appears that the software failed to do some basic arithmetic correctly (or at all) WRT the time differentials between competitors a couple of times. It doesn't affect any of the results or actual times or anything, it just appears that one of the T&S software's "convenience" features broke for the "class" and the "summary" reports. Since we are anticipating only using this software for one more event before likely upgrading to a new package which was designed in this century, I don't see much sense in putting a lot of effort into fixing this.

This was a fun event with good weather and a challenging Bud Weeks designed course. I saw lots of much appreciated volunteerism from an ever deepening field of core helpers. Even with a few key personnel missing, we managed a good, safe, fun autocross. Our cross training is paying off. OK, so we had a bit of a delay for an oil spill today, but there's only so much we can do to manage around that. Extra thanks to the oil-dry and broom brigade, and to the patient people in heat 2 while we cleaned up the course.

See you in October!
Scott Woosley

bholliday

Re: OMRSCCA 2016 Solo event #7

Post by bholliday » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:14 pm

Scott, thanks for posting the results so quickly!

Bud, I really enjoyed the course. The finish wallom/slalom and the fast right hand turn into the sharp left turn (SE corner of the site) were my favorite parts. It was a nice challenge, and I was happy to have six runs to pull it all together (well...almost).
Brad Holliday

flogger

Re: OMRSCCA 2016 Solo event #7

Post by flogger » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:05 am

Brad-

Excellent job putting together a flyer for your run #6. It's a shame that meant you beat me on PAX by 0.077. ;-)
I went for a flyer on run #6 and only managed to take out 4 cones. Oops.

Seriously, though, the CS results were entertaining.
Hope to see you in October.
Scott Woosley