December 9th "Last Coooold Chance" Autocross Point

Upcoming event announcements, results, and discussions.

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

Crazy_Dog
Location: Hangin out at the Stick, lookin at a thing in a bag

Post by Crazy_Dog » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:41 pm

I would lead next time and show you how to spice the route to get there up quite abit... but I have a reputation ;)
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

- Jonathan Fessenden, - OMR Board Member

Unstable

Post by Unstable » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:30 pm

Crazy_Dog wrote:I would lead next time and show you how to spice the route to get there up quite abit... but I have a reputation ;)
Don't forget the gravel roads so the low cars can gripe at the rocks. :lol:
Crazy Eddie Hall :: '92 Civic HB red (Pepe' - my lil' mule) :: XP #97 & PF #97:: Team Krazo Racing

avdoc

Post by avdoc » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:30 pm

That sounds like it would have been fun. :arrow:

vdub kirk

Post by vdub kirk » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:36 pm

Three of us did the ozark ring, and it was a blast!
WHAT!!? i would've killed to go, too! i LOVE the 'Ring! and yeah, let me or crazydog show you some other nice roads. the ring is a very nice "circuit" but we have only done the northe ring. everybody knows that the romance of the "Green Hell" is in the old circuit. the "complete" circuit. lets do another drive for autoxers. or just tour it with me so i can show some people how much pristine twisties is being left on the table. seriously; you could drive several hours without getting to far from s'fld.

"some say the outline of his left areola is the exact same as the Nurburgring Nordschleife. . . . all we know is . . . . he's called, "The Stig!""
duffstudswoop in a jetta 1.8t
some say the outline of his left areola is the exact same as the Nurburgring Nordschleife. . . all we know is . . . he's called, "The Stig!"

Corolla DRiveR

Post by Corolla DRiveR » Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:43 pm

well lets do it in the spring, say before the first autocross. I dont want to wear my snow tires down real quickly.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington