KC Region Evo School April 4-5 2008

Upcoming event announcements, results, and discussions.

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

snaponbob

KC Region Evo School April 4-5 2008

Post by snaponbob » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:33 am

Hi, I'm Bob Buxbaum, the event chairman for the Evolution School in Kansas City, Missouri for the Kansas City Region of SCCA. Now that I have THAT done ................................. TA DA ........................

Okay, we are on for 2008 and you can blow out the cobwebs to get ready for new season ********* IN APRIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The dates will be Friday April 4 (Evo Phase 1) and Saturday April 5 (Evo Phase 2). I have not committed the Region to the Evo Challenge --- YET. It has been requested that we be given some time to get a sense of the participation levels before we commit. Naturally, Lot L @ Arrowhead Stadium at I-70 and I-435 in Independence, Mo., will be the location.

For those of you that may want more information please click on http://autocross.com/evolution/modules/news/ and take some time to get up to speed on how to get up to speed!!

There is a Holiday Inn across the street form the venue and I will try to get a better rate for the event. The pavement is asphalt and will fairly easy on tires, but it may be best to NOT show up with nearly used up rubber. And of course, you'll be ready for an autocross on a VERY large lot on Sunday. Fees, other schedule information, etc., will be posted as they are available.

My contact information is
Cell phone 816-838-2218
E-mail snaponbob@comcast.net
The Sky (Redline) is STILL the new challenge.