Lost tools!

Upcoming event announcements, results, and discussions.

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

Crazy_Dog
Location: Hangin out at the Stick, lookin at a thing in a bag

Lost tools!

Post by Crazy_Dog » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:59 am

Got a email from Chuck Trebilcock

I think I left my good tire guage (blue rubber edging) and my cigarette lighter powered air compressor in grid on Sunday. Since I can't post on the forums, I can't ask if somebody found it. Please email the board members and see if somebody turned it in. I will need this sooner than later because I am going to the prosolo in AR in April.

Let me know

Thanks,

Chuck Trebilcock
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

- Jonathan Fessenden, - OMR Board Member

magilson

Re: Lost tools!

Post by magilson » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:10 am

Crazy_Dog wrote:Got a email from Chuck Trebilcock

I think I left my good tire guage (blue rubber edging) and my cigarette lighter powered air compressor in grid on Sunday. Since I can't post on the forums, I can't ask if somebody found it. Please email the board members and see if somebody turned it in. I will need this sooner than later because I am going to the prosolo in AR in April.

Let me know

Thanks,

Chuck Trebilcock
It was found and I believe it was kept in the trialer. He'll have to arrange with Jeff to get it. Otherwise Call Curtis Wood.
Matt Gilson
06 United Gray GTI

JimR

Post by JimR » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:51 pm

After fun runs, I saw them sitting out in what used to be grid, and announced out to paddock. I saw someone pick them up, and assume he stopped by the trailer.

There's also a healthy number of umbrellas abandoned to the trailer, if anyone needs to upgrade from, say, a small pink parasol.
Jim Rowland - Your friendly OMR volunteer at large
'92 Sentra SE-R / '15 FR-S / '04 Silverado HD