sponsors?

SCCA technical discussions and classing discussions.

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

1nitroustracer

sponsors?

Post by 1nitroustracer » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:13 pm

I forgot to ask at the meeting tonight before I make these magnetic signs for the car I have some sponsors that would be willing to help me out. Any restrictions on that I don't know about? seen nothing in the rules about it.
(THE ROTARY ENGINE.......................)
communism worked in theory also

Bullitt2954

Post by Bullitt2954 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:23 pm

No sponsorship restrictions - if you have a company/organization that is willing to help you out, they are free to do so.
-Scott Creech, #54STF - Hyundai Veloster "The BluMeanie!"

Parfois, on fait pas semblant

"The key to happiness is; If you cannot learn to do something well; learn to enjoy doing it poorly..."

springfielddyno

Post by springfielddyno » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:28 pm

there have been restrictions... needs to be family friendly... logos that were a little dirty have been removed/covered up before allowed to compete. they were real sponsors with real $$ too. Not mine, but someone i've raced with...

Bullitt2954

Post by Bullitt2954 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:44 pm

springfielddyno wrote:there have been restrictions... needs to be family friendly... logos that were a little dirty have been removed/covered up before allowed to compete. they were real sponsors with real $$ too. Not mine, but someone i've raced with...
Well, I suppose that goes without saying. :wink:

Good point, but I do not imagine his potential sponsor is Hustler insisting on a life-size 4-color vinyl wrap of this month's centerfold displayed across the hood (wouldn't that be a distraction on the course?)....
-Scott Creech, #54STF - Hyundai Veloster "The BluMeanie!"

Parfois, on fait pas semblant

"The key to happiness is; If you cannot learn to do something well; learn to enjoy doing it poorly..."

1nitroustracer

Post by 1nitroustracer » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:27 pm

Bullitt2954 wrote: Good point, but I do not imagine his potential sponsor is Hustler insisting on a life-size 4-color vinyl wrap of this month's centerfold displayed across the hood (wouldn't that be a distraction on the course?)....
Then maybe I would have a chance. :lol:
(THE ROTARY ENGINE.......................)
communism worked in theory also