Skip the SCCA waiver with a "hard card"

SCCA technical discussions and classing discussions.

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

JimR

Skip the SCCA waiver with a "hard card"

Post by JimR » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:03 pm

Are you a full-time SCCA member? Breeze through the entrance at any SCCA event with an annual waiver.

Here's how it works:

1. If you haven't already, upload your photo to https://ams.scca.com/. Instructions to log into this site are listed at the top of the page in case you need them.

2. Fill out an annual waiver form, available at an upcoming OMRSCCA event or to print (color only please) at scca.com/downloads. We have several local SCCA registrars that can sign off on the document and help get it sent to the SCCA. A notary's signature also works if you know one.

3. Get a SCCA "hard card" with your likeness mailed to you. Wear it to any SCCA event anywhere, and you don't need to sign the SCCA waiver. This applies to any region, any kind of event (Solo, RallyCross, ClubRacing, etc.).

Note: sites such as Crowder or racetracks may ask you to sign their own waiver. You can print off the Crowder College waiver in PDF format here and have it ready ahead of time. Just bring your signed Crowder waiver to the gate, show your hard card, and drive on in.

Jim Rowland - Your friendly OMR volunteer at large
'92 Sentra SE-R / '15 FR-S / '04 Silverado HD

JimR

Re: Skip the SCCA waiver with a "hard card"

Post by JimR » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 am

I went to an Arkansas Region RallyCross yesterday with 27 entrants and signed up 13 people to get hard cards.

I bet we can top that at our next Solo event. I'm bringing a stack of forms. Just fill it out and we'll mail it to Topeka for you.
Jim Rowland - Your friendly OMR volunteer at large
'92 Sentra SE-R / '15 FR-S / '04 Silverado HD