using digiguide

SCCA technical discussions and classing discussions.

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

drivehard

using digiguide

Post by drivehard » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:29 pm

some time. A raw-foodist once told me he believed durian and raw cannabis constituted humanity?s What Factors Can Influence Zinc Absorption? intelligently and naturally with raw plant foods
There were some of them next to us on the tube afterwards and one of them said, and I quote, I would still swap that for Moscow Fuckin' hell, Community Shield or Champions League, no shi
I like it the lyrics especially. As a Kayaker I've got a soft spot for rivers. Have you heard about the rivers access campaign in England and Wales. The situation is that on most of the ri
hearing me talk about my little boy Oh Little Bear said Nana Bear Come up here this very instant and not a second longer Little Bear climbed up into Nana Bear's lap H
Last edited by drivehard on Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
CRUX[kruks] 1. of perplexing difficulty. 2. the essential or most important point.

DRIVE HARD, DRIVE FAST, DON'T MISS YOUR POINT!!!!

Ted Wells

Reply To Membership Query

Post by Ted Wells » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:21 pm

Go to www.scca.com

Click on the "Join Now" (or something similar) box in the upper left hand part of the home page.

If you should need to fill in specific dollar amounts.....a regular OMR-SCCA membership for someone 25 or older is $75 per year.....a regular membership for someone 24 and younger is $45 per year.

AutoXChris

Post by AutoXChris » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:41 pm

lol

oh Rob...

:lol:
speed is relative... ...but the feeling is absolute

scoTT

Post by scoTT » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:33 pm

I just tryed to register online....and it wouldn't work... the part where it asked for an amount was just missing....it was blue like the background and wouldnt let me enter in an amount.... I dont get it....
Scott Mahaffey FSP 187
2007 VW Rabbit 2.5l

Ted Wells

Possible Solutions

Post by Ted Wells » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:37 pm

I have heard of this happening in the past.

Did you stop registering when you ran into the "blue box" or did you ignore the box and continue the process?

Try filling in all the info the site allows you to submit and see what happens.

Also....if you click on the "Membership" tab in the row of tabs towards the top of the home page, you will find a "membership application form" which can be downloaded. You could then join via the old fashioned way - snail mail.

Ted Wells

On Second Thought.....

Post by Ted Wells » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:04 pm

I have just visited scca.com.........

The membership tab mentioned above no longer exists apparently. My apologies.

SCCA's "Membership Application" supposedly can be downloaded by clicking on the link in the very last paragraph of the page you get after clicking on "Join Now" on the home page. However, at the moment, the link doesn't seem to be working.

You might have to join via a telephone....1-800-770-2055...between 8:00 Am and 5:00 PM CST.....ask for the membership dept.....have your credit card ready.

Unstable

Post by Unstable » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:33 am

I went thru the site and it appeared to work OK for me.
(of course I won't know for sure till the end of March :P )
Crazy Eddie Hall :: '92 Civic HB red (Pepe' - my lil' mule) :: XP #97 & PF #97:: Team Krazo Racing

drivehard

Post by drivehard » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:10 pm

Thanks Ted, I think I will do it the simplist way, and use the number you posted above.

Thanks again
CRUX[kruks] 1. of perplexing difficulty. 2. the essential or most important point.

DRIVE HARD, DRIVE FAST, DON'T MISS YOUR POINT!!!!