2004 Mustang Mach 1 for sale

Private listings from local members. Unpaid business advertisements, illegal materials, and squirrelly contraband will be removed.

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

Bullitt2954

Post by Bullitt2954 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:17 pm

Bud, do you have any current pics you could email (the.airhawk@gmail.com.)?

I've got a possible lead for you, but he wants to see a few pics. I'd send him on, but I think he's just a tire-kicker. Figured I'd post-up the pics on photobusket, then link him to them.
-Scott Creech, #54STF - Hyundai Veloster "The BluMeanie!"

Parfois, on fait pas semblant

"The key to happiness is; If you cannot learn to do something well; learn to enjoy doing it poorly..."

budweeks

Post by budweeks » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:56 pm

Yeah Scott, I'd post the pics on the forum if I knew how. My ignorance is showing. I can e-mail them to that address with no problem. Or any normal e-mail address for that matter. How do I post them to this forum?

Bud

craigb

Post by craigb » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:23 pm

Bud email them to me and I can post them for you. Email is craig@mokandragway.com
Craig

Bullitt2954

Post by Bullitt2954 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:20 pm

I got 'em.

Will post-up soon.

EDIT:

Here's the Album: http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/mm10 ... /Mach%201/

For some reason, the Forum is "fighting" me to post 'em up here. No problems putting thumbnails on the IMBOC forum.

Meh.

"The key to happiness is; If you cannot learn to do something well; learn to enjoy doing it poorly..."

SilverYota

Post by SilverYota » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:42 pm

Bud, and anyone else that this might help, when you go to make a post there are several "buttons" above the text box. When you hover over one of them notice that there is an example of how to use this function directly over the box that you are typing in.

So if you want to post a picture inside the forum it will first need to be uploaded to the web (there are several free sites like [url]http://photobucket.com/[/url] or [url=http://www.snapfish.com/]Snapfish[/url]).

When you get it uploaded copy the link address. It is done differently on different sites so try looking for a spot on the page that says something like share photo or get a link. You will use the Img "button" above the text box when you are making your post.

Last but not least make sure that there is not a check mark in the "Disable BBCode in this post" line just below the text box. If you check that line it will appear on the forums like this example below.

[img]http://www.borismedia.com/SCCA/2009-OMR ... MiYP-L.jpg[/img]

For comparisons sake I will post this again below after removing the check mark on the "Disable the BBCode in this post". I hope this helps and feel free to give me a call if you have any other questions or would like to run through it the first time with me.
Last edited by SilverYota on Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Matt Longpine
'88 MR2

SilverYota

Post by SilverYota » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:42 pm

Bud, and anyone else that this might help, when you go to make a post there are several "buttons" above the text box. When you hover over one of them notice that there is an example of how to use this function directly over the box that you are typing in.

So if you want to post a picture inside the forum it will first need to be uploaded to the web (there are several free sites like http://photobucket.com/ or Snapfish).

When you get it uploaded copy the link address. It is done differently on different sites so try looking for a spot on the page that says something like share photo or get a link. You will use the Img "button" above the text box when you are making your post.

Now you will just see the picture below.

Last edited by SilverYota on Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt Longpine
'88 MR2

Bullitt2954

Post by Bullitt2954 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:18 am

Matt, I tried that - but for some reason, it didn't work - your html-fu is stronger than my own........

Anyhoo - it doesn't like me. Works just fine on other BB's, but not here. Could be a permissions glitch on my account, I dunno.

craigb

Post by craigb » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:02 am

Bud if I had the extra cash I would be all over this. I can't believe a low mileage competition orange Mach 1 hasn't sold yet...
Craig

budweeks

Post by budweeks » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:54 pm

Thanks, Craig. I've put it on Craig's List (different person, I'm sure) and on another free site. No luck so far. I'll probably have to put it on one or two of the several Mustangs for sale sites that charge $. Any ideas of sites that are best for Mustangs?

Thanks, Matt. Computer interactions fill me with trepidation, and raise my frustration level unlike anything else. I think it is both a generational thing and a language difficulty. Nevertheless, I will give it a try. I know that once I learn something, I wonder what was the big deal.

Bud

budweeks

Post by budweeks » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:00 pm

Oops, thanks to you too, Scott. I appreciate the help.

Ten days to the first autocross of the season. Do I remember how to drive? Let's see....Hmmm. Uh, right pedal is go, center pedal is whoa, left pedal is....now where did I put my owner's manual?

Bud

craigb

Post by craigb » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:06 pm

budweeks wrote:Any ideas of sites that are best for Mustangs?
As far as semi-local sites you might try Purposebuilt.org (Kansas City), DFWstangs.net (Dallas). Otherwise Corral.net is a nationwide site that has a lot of Mustangs listed.
Craig

Bullitt2954

Post by Bullitt2954 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:17 pm

budweeks wrote:Ten days to the first autocross of the season. Do I remember how to drive? Let's see....Hmmm. Uh, right pedal is go, center pedal is whoa, left pedal is....now where did I put my owner's manual?

Bud
Oh! Don't give me that! You'd better have your "Fast" sneakers on, my Friend. Although we're probably just gonna be on Street Tires for the first Event.

In fact, I'm sure of it.

BUT, I intend on the R-Comps come the EVO school, and for the MiDiv Events.

Bullitt2954

Post by Bullitt2954 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:12 pm

Posted an ad on the same site where I found the car you're going to use to beat me with this Season (sccaforums.com).

I'll bump it every now and again, and as you give any updates.

SilverYota

Post by SilverYota » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:31 pm

Bullitt2954,

I went and looked at your account and nothing stood out, seriously you are pretty much either an admin or a user, there aren't many options. I just did an edit on your earlier post using one of you pictures from photobucket, and it seemed to work for me. So do me a favor and copy/paste

[img]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm10 ... _1_002.jpg[/img]

into the post and then we can see if it works for you. We might need to look into your account a little more if not.
Matt Longpine
'88 MR2

budweeks

Post by budweeks » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:58 am

Scott and Craig, thanks again.

Going to be an interesting season. Foley has a new car. Opie has a new engine. Korry has more power. Sam has a new car, as do I. A number of people are getting new tires. And that's only what I know about. I'm sure there will be some surprises.

Bud