2002 Electron Blue Z06

Private listings from local members. Unpaid business advertisements, illegal materials, and squirrelly contraband will be removed.

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

FrankL

2002 Electron Blue Z06

Post by FrankL » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:25 am

2002 Electron Blue Z06

The car has about 120k on the odo now, brand new GM LS6 was put in it at 109, with a warranty. Gwatney Chev in Jacksonville, AR says its a 3yr, 100k mile warranty. I also put a new LS6 flywheel and clutch in it then.

It is not a perfect car by any means, but that is what I wanted for autox duty. The front cover is cracked in a few places, (small) imperfections around it. It is a good looking car still though, paint is shiny and fresh waxed. It is a 8 year old GM though. It has Koni Yellow shocks (not installed for winter) and ZR1 sway bars. I have 3 total sets of wheels for the car, all speedline (02-4) wheels which are lighter than the 01s. I have a set of V710s with 315s on the front (used for locals in '10 lots of runs but lots of rubber left) and brand new 345s for the rear (345s will not clear without a spacers and studs that I have and will include, but will be "ASP" with them and the rear bar installed as I ran it at the blytheville fall tour). The other set has A6s which have 2 events at blytheville and nationals on them. Plus one local we ran at Neosho. So around 36 runs on them. They are currently stored in my spare office, climate controlled all winter. The ZR1 bars and stock shocks are on the car, and I had intended on using the V710s for an upcoming Hallett Track day. (April 20th)

Also have a hitch I will include if you want to pull a tire trailer.

Brand new centric rotors installed about 3 weeks ago, AX6 Carbotechs in front, HP+ hawks in rear currently. Have some OE replacement pads that were on it when I bought it, plus some HPS pads for the front I will include as well.

This is a super fun car to autocross. I will hate to get rid of it but a recent divorce has changed my priorities a little. Car has FTD'd and top PAX at OMR, Midsouth regions. Consistent Top 10 at ARSCCA. My co driver and I both finished around "mid pack" overall at every national event we attended in '10.

$17,500 with all the extras. Not sure how I'd split it up at this point, prefer to sell it "turn key". Title is in hand.

If you buy the car before the 4/20 Hallett Track Day, I'll also give my entry to the buyer.
Miatas. Lots of them. Nearly every flavor. Lots of mods to some. Not much to others.