FS - 18x8 O.Z. Alleggerita HLT Anthracite wheels

Private listings from local members. Unpaid business advertisements, illegal materials, and squirrelly contraband will be removed.

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

Shawn_m

FS - 18x8 O.Z. Alleggerita HLT Anthracite wheels

Post by Shawn_m » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:34 am

I posted this on the SCCA forums but just in case anyone down south doesn't read posts there, thought I'd put this here as well. Thanks for looking!

They are in great shape. CS legal for RX8's and maybe others but not sure. Some scratches in the paint around the lug holes from taking them off and on for 2 years. One wheel has a blemish on the front from when a co-driver let it drop face down on the pavement. It's not bad as you can see in the picture, a little sanding and some paint and you'd never know it was there. Only used for autocross, 2 years old. They still have the original set of Kumho v710's mounted on them that were mounted by Tirerack when I bought the wheels/tires.

The tires are shot as you would expect. I think one is cording in the center of the tire, the others have some tread depth still, but they have pretty much zero grip left in them and are hard to the fingernail test. The one pictured has the best tread depth of all 4.

Size is 18x8, +48 offset. Tirerack lists them as 17lb wheels but each one had a tag from O.Z. with a weight on them. Two of them were 16lb 8oz, the other two were 17lb. They come with the center caps, hubcentric rings, tire rack bags and the worn out tires. I'm looking for $1000. I'll most likely be at all the St. Louis region events this year and a couple at Neosho. I will be at the divisional in May. I'm located in central MO and am willing to drive up to 60 miles for delivery or I can bring them with me to the events listed above. I am willing to ship as well at buyer's expense.
Call or text 573-353-7767

Thanks,

Shawn

Shawn Miller
2004 RX-8 GT
1990 CRX SI
1988 CRX SI
STL Region