Craftsman 6HP 33 gal air compressor (noisy oil-less type)

Private listings from local members. Unpaid business advertisements, illegal materials, and squirrelly contraband will be removed.

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

springfielddyno

Craftsman 6HP 33 gal air compressor (noisy oil-less type)

Post by springfielddyno » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:42 am

I've upgraded my air compressor so one has to go... I was going to put this on craigslist, but I thought I put it here first for less $$$ and see if a SCCA'er wanted it.

$100.oo

88o-o9i6 or
shenry at springfielddyno d0t c0m

It's the noisy oil-less time. I bought it new in 2003. It currently has a broken fan blade, but a new one ($7.00) is in route and will be included. I may also have an extra rebuilt kit for it as well. The rebuild takes about 20 minutes to install. However, it works fine now pumping up to approx 150 psi.
specs:
11.9 cfm
8.6 scfm@40
6.4 scfm@90

It's a good size for hand tools like air ratchets, impact guns etc. I also never had problems with automotive paint guns. It's too small if you want to run air powered tire changing equipment, air grinders, or a DA sander all the time unless you don't mind taking a few breaks.

If you're interested, act quick, because when the fan blade arrives and I install it, I'm going to throw it on craigslist...

Sam