Wanted - Tires

Private listings from local members. Unpaid business advertisements, illegal materials, and squirrelly contraband will be removed.

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

Unstable

Wanted - Tires

Post by Unstable » Mon May 27, 2013 8:10 am

I am wondering if anyone has any 205-50-15 R compounds lying around in their way for cheap. I need atleast 4.
Reply or PM here or email at one_man_gang@msn.com .
Thanks for looking. :D

Pepe's old skins are dry cracking and needs new ones so I can give the XP guys a run for their money. ;)
I ran my 185/60/14 all seasons and did OK but more tire is better.

Crazy Eddie Hall :: '92 Civic HB red (Pepe' - my lil' mule) :: XP #97 & PF #97:: Team Krazo Racing

SilverYota

Post by SilverYota » Mon May 27, 2013 8:41 pm

If you are in XP and using dedicated rims I would suggest going with a full racing slick. You should be able find some Production/GT small bore racers to get some take offs (for next to nothing usually) that are made to go on a 15"x7" wheel. Last year Sam and I ran the old silver RallyCross Miata (in DP) on a set of 23x9 cantilever slicks and you couldn't wipe the smile off of our face.

Since Goodyear no longer makes tires for these classes I am sure there are several sets floating around that people are willing to get rid of. I know that Sam just sold a couple of sets of take-offs at the April Hallett event and I think that he is out. I would suggest using the Bias-Ply slicks since they require less camber (1.5 deg or less) and if you find Goodyears the ones marked 250 are softer than the ones marked 430.
Matt Longpine
'88 MR2

Unstable

Post by Unstable » Mon May 27, 2013 9:16 pm

Cool Matt.
I will check on them.
:D
Crazy Eddie Hall :: '92 Civic HB red (Pepe' - my lil' mule) :: XP #97 & PF #97:: Team Krazo Racing