Used snow tires for sale. set of four. sold!!!!

Private listings from local members. Unpaid business advertisements, illegal materials, and squirrelly contraband will be removed.

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

Corolla DRiveR

Used snow tires for sale. set of four. sold!!!!

Post by Corolla DRiveR » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:41 pm

Size is 185.65.14... SOLD!!!

Firestone winterfire snow tires. all four have at least 6/32nds tread depth left. two have 6/32nds the other two 7/32nds. use em for the winter season then run them thru spring. what a bargain! never been flat, all hold air and dont leak. Also they have not been abused. I save that for the summer tires. They are not mounted on wheels, they are ready to be picked up and taken home. hit me back here, or shoot me an IM. I may deliver them if its close or between here and work or I like you enuf to want to come visit. :P 30 bucks for all four tires. these tires are designed to be used in sets of four, therefore if I split them to sell them in pairs each pair will be 30 bucks. still a great deal but not as good as four for 30 bucks. be safe this winter, buy these snow tires. Sorry I dont have pictures.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington