FS 2001 Miata LS

Private listings from local members. Unpaid business advertisements, illegal materials, and squirrelly contraband will be removed.

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

dcdollar

FS 2001 Miata LS

Post by dcdollar » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:44 pm

Folks -

I've decided to sell my 2001 Miata LS. The car has 112K miles on it. 6sp transmission (stock for the LS), LSD rear end, KYB adj shocks, Racing Beat tubular front sway bar, Racing Beat stainless exhaust, Red Line fluids (except for engine oil - which has been Mobile 1 since I bought the car). LS has very good boddy bracing throughout. Black on tan with exceptional interior - leather seats, Bose, etc. Timing belt was replaced at 95K. Car uses no oil and is "tight" - - drive it if you want to see. I'm including autocross wheels and tires (Team 5-spoke spec miata wheels, 15" graphite grey with Kumho Ecsta V710s in 205/50-15). The car is in really good shape. And, I really hate to part with it. But, am looking for an M3 and don't have space (or money) for both. If you want to look, call me at (h) 417-725-9113 or (c) 417-848-6932. $7500 takes it (it's worth more). Or, make me a reasonable offer and I'll consider it.