Racing pics, vids and anything visual (within reason).

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

avdoc

Post by avdoc » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:32 pm

Hey-

I am new to this event, although I always wanted to watch it on Easter at Sam's but was never able to. Now it is in my back yard (so to speak), and I want to get involved. I drag raced, and drove hard on back roads, ridden sport bikes, but never this. I just purchased another Mr2 Turbo so I could have fun with you guys. I look forward to meeting all of you, and learning the rules. I pick this car up in a few weeks, it's still in Texas. It will probably be next season before I start, but I would like to watch sometime this year. I will try to come out on the 16th.

crazy eddie

Post by crazy eddie » Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:24 pm

Watch ? We need to get you some ride-alongs for the best seat in the house. Well keep in mind that we have 2 events left after the 16th.
One more autox and our annual Travelling Tombstone Road Rally & BBQ.
We are also trying to obtain a field where we can get a rallycross event in before the end of teh season but nothing definite on that.

Welcome and may your cone collections be few.

avdoc

Post by avdoc » Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:58 pm

This is the MR2. I would love to take a course ride with someone to get the feel of the track.

avdoc

Post by avdoc » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:23 pm

It has brake, suspension mods, and maybe a transmission mod. The turbo is currently stock, but won't be as it is ready to provide fuel now. :wink: :wink: :wink: I guess it might be the street modified 2 class or something like that. I just want to have fun and relieve stress, and I love racing. And, my house and my shops are within 2 miles from the course, so I do not have far to travel.

Crazy_Dog
Location: Hangin out at the Stick, lookin at a thing in a bag

Post by Crazy_Dog » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:41 pm

?? only one event left? lol I need to wakeup.... I didnt know :s
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

- Jonathan Fessenden, - OMR Board Member

crazy eddie

Post by crazy eddie » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:26 am

Crazy_Dog wrote:?? only one event left? lol I need to wakeup.... I didnt know :s
March 4 (Sunday) - 1st event Test and Tune - Non Points
April 8th. (Sunday - 1st Points Event
May 13 (Sunday) - 2nd Points Event
June 9th (Saturday) 3rd Points Event
July 22 (Sunday) - 4th Points Event
August 25 (Saturday) - 5th Points Event

September 15th and 16th - Double Header Double Points weekend
October 27 (Saturday)

Yep only one more J.
No matter how hard you try you can't sneak in another one for points because you can't contact the membership and it wouldn't be fair. :wink: