Hope everyone is alright.

Racing pics, vids and anything visual (within reason).

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

Unstable

Hope everyone is alright.

Post by Unstable » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:32 pm

The 'nado was too close for my comfort.
Hope everyone was OK thru these storms.
I called JimR and he said it wasn't too bad in Ar.

2 years in a row of incredible weather in January - me thinks it is time to vacation away from here next January. :shock: :lol:
Crazy Eddie Hall :: '92 Civic HB red (Pepe' - my lil' mule) :: XP #97 & PF #97:: Team Krazo Racing

Crazy_Dog
Location: Hangin out at the Stick, lookin at a thing in a bag

Post by Crazy_Dog » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:58 pm

on the bright side we didn't have to cancel the banquet!
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

- Jonathan Fessenden, - OMR Board Member

JimR

Post by JimR » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:24 pm

As seems the norm, my place was edged by the storm by just a couple of miles, but never hit. The street-level storm radar is something else. It just scraped right by.

The weather sirens went off just when LSU was plucking its first interception of the night. Seek shelter? During the championship game? Naw.
Jim Rowland - Your friendly OMR volunteer at large
'92 Sentra SE-R / '15 FR-S / '04 Silverado HD

Corolla DRiveR

Post by Corolla DRiveR » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:51 pm

we didnt get hit directly right here, except for high winds. blew some stuff around. Crazy Eddie called me about 2230 that night to see if we were ok. He lives REAL close to the fatality area for that lady. A terrible loss. He and his were ok though thank God. cant say that for some of my co workers. but no loss of life there either fortunately. I stayed up as late as possible but I just got too tired and figured the house coming apart would wake me up. Glad that didnt happen. I hope everyone is OK.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington