KC ax 6-8 photos from gotcone.com

Racing pics, vids and anything visual (within reason).

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

Unstable

KC ax 6-8 photos from gotcone.com

Post by Unstable » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:40 am

boomer6 wrote:Photos from the first 2 heats of today's autocross are up in the gallery: http://www.gotcone.com/pgallery/2008_au ... _autocross
Should be pictures of everyone from those 2 heats.

Photos are free for personal use. PM me for high res versions.

Crazy Eddie Hall :: '92 Civic HB red (Pepe' - my lil' mule) :: XP #97 & PF #97:: Team Krazo Racing

Unstable

Post by Unstable » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:29 pm

S2KTas wrote:The June 8th event was one of the best that I have attended, and congratulations to everyone who worked on this one.

Am just a point and shoot picture taker, and while I was driving around the other road I took a few pictures of our "Outstanding Event Site". I'm sure that most will agree, our Kansas City region has one of the best facilities for Autocross Events.

With a site that is almost 22 acres, minimum of Light Poles and Drains, plenty of room for grid, huge space to design courses, fantastic surface, and a autocross facility with interesting elevation changes. Not only do the Elevation Changes offer more ways to vary the course design with off camber and on camber turns, with the center of being some 20 feet lower, much better viewing for the spectators.

We are very lucky to call the TSC our home.

Below is a link to a few photos. These at the last of the second heat and I am sorry that I did not get everyone that was driving in that heat.

http://JoeTas.smugmug.com/gallery/51259 ... 0390_AUebP

Crazy Eddie Hall :: '92 Civic HB red (Pepe' - my lil' mule) :: XP #97 & PF #97:: Team Krazo Racing

JimR

Post by JimR » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:36 pm

Heh.

Love the color on that Porsche 911, too.
Jim Rowland - Your friendly OMR volunteer at large
'92 Sentra SE-R / '15 FR-S / '04 Silverado HD