Year End Trophys

Announcements and news concerning OMRSCCA business.

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox, springfielddyno, Ted Wells

Crazy_Dog
Location: Hangin out at the Stick, lookin at a thing in a bag

Year End Trophys

Post by Crazy_Dog » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:18 pm

hmmm I'm thinking about solo2 trophy's for the year end championship... but its also kind of fun to not know what your getting untill the banquet! so unless we don't think it matters to keep it a secret.... pm me on any ideas you might have on what to do for trophy's.
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

- Jonathan Fessenden, - OMR Board Member

Crazy_Dog

Post by Crazy_Dog » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:26 pm

lol what does everyone think about a hand carved old style police cruiser for a trophy? lol

seen them at the mall in Tulsa yesterday, they didnt have anything like a WRC rally car or a F1 or even a stock car... had some vettes and simple muscle cars. the police cruiser I just thought would be funny considering the effort put forth to keep the scca respectable lol "what no we don't drive like ""hooligans"" on the street!"

Crazy_Dog

Post by Crazy_Dog » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:02 pm

ok no secrets needed. I had one msg about some shifter related pen holder that was cool. hardest part would be getting it engraved.

not realy came up with any good ideas here so far :(

I'd like to come to a decision and order by next wed by the latest.... I'm going to go through every event we had this year and fix anything that can be found to get points set in stone. when I get that done I will know how many to order and who gets what :)

4 days of nothing but me my laptop and 2 other family members should be enough time to get it done right? lol