Crowder directions development

Announcements and news concerning OMRSCCA business.

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox, springfielddyno, Ted Wells

JimR

Crowder directions development

Post by JimR » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:35 pm

Matt, I know you are developing directions, so I will post the photos I took in case you want to use or modify them for your use. I cropped and resized them, but I also have the originals if you want.

No matter where you start, take Highway 59 to Missouri Highway D (Lyon Drive). Whether you come from the North or South, there are plenty of signs for Crowder College. Here's the sign people will see coming East on Highway 60 off the US71 exit.

Plus, it's impossible to miss the sign on MO-D for the industrial park. Turn here.

Follow MO-D all the way under the railroad overpass, and turn right at the stop sign. Everyone should see the giant windmill and be driving towards that.

A few blocks later, turn left on the street between the windmill and Missouri National Guard tank. It's not marked at the intersection, but it's called Benton Avenue.

Down the street, turn left onto Thain Street just past the Crowder College Transport Training building. You will know you are going the correct direction if you then pass the white barracks on your left.

At the T-junction, turn right onto Laclede Avenue and you will pass the small footbridge on your left as you enter the site.
Jim Rowland - Your friendly OMR volunteer at large
'92 Sentra SE-R / '15 FR-S / '04 Silverado HD